Market Intelligence Manager
Farmaprojects would like to incorporate a Market Intelligence Manager. This position will report directly to the General Manager Bernardo Reiner and will be based in Barcelona.
As a Market Intelligence Manager in the pharmaceutical generic industry, your primary responsibility is to gather, analyse, and interpret market data and trends to provide valuable insights and support strategic decision-making. You will play a crucial role in helping pharmaceutical companies understand the competitive landscape, identify market opportunities, and optimize product portfolio.
- Market Research and Analysis:
- Conduct thorough market research to gather data on pharmaceutical generic products, competitors, market trends, and customer preferences.
- Analyse market data using various techniques such as statistical analysis, data modelling, and segmentation to identify patterns and trends.
- Monitor regulatory changes, pricing dynamics, and reimbursement policies affecting the pharmaceutical generic industry.
- Competitive Intelligence:
- Track and analyse the activities of key competitors, including product launches, pricing strategies, market share, and positioning.
- Provide insights on competitor strengths, weaknesses, and market strategies to support the development of competitive advantage.
- Identify emerging threats and opportunities in the market to guide business
- Market Opportunity Assessment:
- Evaluate market potential and identify untapped opportunities for pharmaceutical generic products based on market research and analysis.
- Provide recommendations on market entry strategies, product positioning, and pricing
- Reporting and Presentation:
- Prepare comprehensive reports, presentations, and dashboards summarizing market insights, trends, and recommendations.
- Communicate findings and insights effectively to internal stakeholders, including senior management, sales teams, and product development teams.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure market intelligence is integrated into business strategies and decision-making processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, economics, or a related
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in market research, competitive intelligence, or business intelligence within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the generic segment.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools and
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical generic industry, including regulatory requirements, market dynamics, and key players.
- Familiarity with market research methodologies, forecasting techniques, and statistical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a
- Proficiency in using market intelligence software, databases, and visualization