Farmaprojects Graduate Program
Farmaprojects, provides with its Graduate Program an immersive experience and a transversal knowledge of B2B areas. It offers the master’s degree in Business Management of the CITIUS PROGRAMME of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, which combines paid professional internships for 12 months with postgraduate academic training at the UAB.
What You will find
- You will work with a tutor, who will work with you throughout the duration of the program, sharing knowledge, offering advice and helping you make the most of every opportunity.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Time flexibility.
- Be part of a great team
- We are a large multinational company, so some travelling will be expected.
- Good academic record Pharmacy, Chemistry or Business Studies/Economics
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proven natural leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Digital mindset
- Teamwork skills, flexibility, organization and planning.
- Support in the negotiation of contracts with futures distributors.
- Support in the commercial negotiation of sales conditions.
- Sales follow-up. Control vs. budget
- Support in the launch of new products
- Support in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Support in market analysis with the aim of detecting opportunities.