Farmaprojects would like to incorporate an Account Manager to its team. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales and will be based in Barcelona.
Here are the details regarding this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Business Administration.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments in pharmaceutical Sales, with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Skills.
- Secure handling of common MS Office programs, databases, excellent knowledge, and handling of data sources
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is required.
- Strategic Commercial vision: Strong analytical skills.
- Process-Oriented: Business driven and with problem Solver mindset.
- Strong Communicator and Highly Collaborative: Effective collaboration and strong networking skills within cross-functional teams
- High learning agility and open mindset for change.
- Desirable to possess knowledge in Regulatory and Quality areas.
- Digital mindset.
- Mission-Aligned with company’s vision and fit for growth plan.
- Management and implementation of commercial business from the launch and commercialization of contracts signed.
- Understands the market dynamics and drives competitive action plans.
- Account Management with customer centric approach.
- Negotiation Skills for existing contracts, terminating contracts and commercial contracts.
- Amendments to Agreements (territory extension, price change) and negotiation of new L&S Agreements of mature products.
- Ensures cross-functional alignment across the Business Unit members.
- Provides a central point on communication between operations/technical and commercial.